Sri Talapagiri Ranaganatha Swamy Temple is located about 5kms away from Nellore bus stand in Ranganayakula Peta area. This 600years old temple is situated on the banks of the river Pennar. It has a huge 29 meter tall gali gopuram with seven gold kalasams. Brahmotsavams are celebrated every year during the months of March-April. Mukkoti Ekadasi day is the busiest day in the year.
1 Comment on Sri Talpagiri Ranganadha Swamy Temple
5 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Ranagantha on Surya Prabha Vahanam | Simhapuri : Nellore
- రంగనాయకునికి ఎంగిలి వస్త్రమా? | Simhapuri : Nellore
- Tourist attractions in Nellore Region - Simhapuri Circuit | 1Nellore.com
- Religious Shrines in Nellore (Temples, mosques and churches in Simhapuri Circuit) | 1Nellore.com
- రంగనాయకునికి ఎంగిలి వస్త్రమా? – 1nellore.com