SPSR Nellore district has a number of industrial parks and SEZs set up by APIIC and/or private companies.
- Sri City SEZ: Most popular SEZ under private management near Tada on Tamil Nadu border spread across Nellore and Chittoor districts.
- Menakuru SEZ: Notified in Feb 2009, it is a multi-product SEZ near Naidupeta in 2550 acres covering Dwarakapuram, Pallepalem, Menkuru, Konetrajupalem and Palluchuru villages with 3,000 employment potential.
- MAS Fabric Parks: Notified in Nov 2007, it is a textile and apparel SEZ in Chintavaram near Chillakur apread over 583 acres and an employment potential of 30,000.
- Mambattu SEZ: Spread over 250 acres in Mambattu village near Sullurupet, the SEZ is managed by APIIC. It is said to have an employment potential of 10,000.
- Krishnapatnam SEZ: A multi-product SEZ near Chillakur village of Kota mandal spread over 2526 acres with an employment potential of 2,000.
- Apache SEZ: Notified in Aug 2006, it is a footwear SEZ spread over 257 acres with an employment potential of 15,000.
- IFFCO Kissan SEZ: An agri-products and fertilizers SEZ in Kodavalur and Dagadarthi villages near Nellore, spread over 2,776 acres with an employment potential of 5,000. Notified in Apr 2010.
- Bhartiya International SEZ: Notified in May 2009, it is a leather products SEZ in 250 acres near Tada on Tamil Nadu border.